What’s up, everybody? All of us from ShoutOut wish you well during these last weeks of the spring semester!
Here’s what’s up with everything else this week:
- North Carolina’s governor Pat McCrory is not making anything better after the BS bathroom policy’s passing.
- Equal Pay Day was yesterday. Yep, wage gap still exists. Yep, still sucks.
- The rate of self-induced abortions is rising in areas with restrictions like TRAP laws preventing abortion access.
- San Francisco is the first city in the U.S. to require fully-paid parental leave (yaaas!).
- #PeriodsforPence continues as people in Indiana speak out against new abortion restrictions.
- Clinton vs. Sanders TONIGHT @ 9pm!
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month! Come to Step Up For Survivors to support survivors of sexual and domestic violence.
But Wait! There’s More:
- #BringBackOurGirls updates & info.
- Rachel Dolezal is writing a book about race…after she has been claiming to be Black (while actually being white) for years…awkward…
There’s some horrific things happening these days… Stay safe & keep beating down the patriarchy!