ANTHEMS 4 ALL
Nothing gets me to push through that last and final sprint in a workout, grind extra hard once I have made it to the conclusion of a paper and need an extra push, or jam out in the shower while racking up my water bill after a long day of dealing with people’s bullshit, than a badass feminist playlist. Below are some of my all-time favorite oldies, newbies and everything in between feminist anthems written by just a few of the most legendary females to get you through the ups, downs and middles of everyday life.
- Body Count – Jessie Reyez
- Independent Women – Destiny’s Child (Pt. 1 or Pt. 2 you simply cannot go wrong)
- Soulmate – Lizzo
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Daddy Lessons – Beyoncé, Dixie Chicks
- Follow Your Arrow – Kacey Musgraves
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Bitch Better Have My Money – Rihanna
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Brown Skin Girl – Beyoncé
- Pussy is God – King Princess
- Pretty Girl Rock – Keri Hilson
- Bad Girls – M.I.A.
- Successful – Ariana Grande
- Girls Need Love – Summer Walker
- Hot Girl Summer – Megan Thee Stallion
- Don’t Call Me Angel – Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey
- S.L.U.T – Bea Miller
- Fuck You – Lily Allen
- Brujas – Princess Nokia
From classics like “No Scrubs” to newer more up and coming songs like “S.L.U.T,” most of the bases are covered in this epic playlist. You have got your happy feel goods, fuck the entire male species, women are the shit, and pretty much a song for any other mood or thought you could have regarding the roller coaster of feelings that come along with living a feminist life.
If you are looking for some other empowering songs, even by……….. men, here are some links to some other bomb ass hits!